Pratt, et al. v. KSE Sportsman Media, Inc.
KSE Magazine Settlement
Case No. 21-cv-11404-TLL-PTM

Change Your Address

IMPORTANT: Before contacting the Settlement Administrator, please review the FAQ page for answers to many common questions.

Note: Address updates must be in writing. To update your address, you may either contact the Settlement Administrator using the “Change Your Address” form below, or mail a letter to the mailing address below. Please make sure to include your full name, your old mailing address, and your current mailing address. Without your previous mailing address, we may not be able to verify your identity.

Change Your Address

For More Information

Visit this website often to get the most up-to-date information.

KSE Magazine Settlement
c/o JND Legal Administration
P.O. Box 91225
Seattle, WA 98111